Saturday 19 July 2008

Update

I've revamped the blog list after the recent round-up of websites, and also added a list of all the author blogs I thought readers might be interested in. I daresay I'll find a few more to add in the near future.

I've spent a fair amount of time considering adding advertisements to the blog, but after learning that Pat (of the Fantasy Hotlist) makes about $50 a year max from his much vaster number of page-views, I decided it probably wasn't worth irritating my readers to introduce them. I am thinking about doing something about the look of the blog. I think it's too late to change the name, but certainly giving the blog a bit of a more distinctive look could be a good idea. It's been set at blogger's default scheme since I created the thing.

Currently reading: Graceling by Kristin Cashore (ARC).
Currently watching: Avatar Season 3, The Wire Season 1, Babylon 5 Season 5 (rewatch).
Currently playing: Company of Heroes, Ground Control (replay).

3 comments:

ThRiNiDiR said...

Some really great series you got stacked up; I'm currently pushing through How I Met Your Mother with my girlfriend; if you ever get tired of the "heavy drama" give this one a try, it's a really light, but enjoyable, sitcom; and Neil Patrick Harris rocks in the role of Barney Stinson. I'd really like to hear what you think of The Wire (I have yet to watch it).

ThRiNiDiR said...

Oh, and Babylon 5 is one of the most overrated series imho - the first two seasons were enjoyable, but then everything starts to turn crass.

Gabriele Campbell said...

When you revamp the look, please don't use white (or worse, coloured) script on black background. It's a pest to read, no matter how popular it is.